A MedLite C6 laser is a safe, premium-engineered, easy-to-use aesthetic laser designed for versatility and effectiveness in a wide variety of applications. ConBio has made continual improvements to the MedLite® laser since its introduction in 1992, increasing its power output, reducing its size, and introducing valuable features to maintain high levels of physician and patient satisfaction. Today, the MedLite C6 is best known for its PhotoAcoustic effect, a combination of high power and nanosecond pulse widths that deliver peak energy throughout the layers of the epidermis faster than the normal relaxation time of the tissue. The result is a safe, effective way to harness peak power.
Flat-Top Beam Profile
- ConBio was the first company in the aesthetic laser market to create a truly homogenous flat-top beam profile for a Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser. The MedLite C6 beam is smooth and evenly calibrated, without "hot spots" or uneven spikes of energy typical in other lasers. As a result, the energy is delivered evenly from the perimeter to the center of the beam with no vacuoles or dead areas. This homogenous profile allows more efficient delivery of the energy – and more pronounced tissue reaction under the dermis to better fragment the target chromophores.
- The ultimate proof of a genuine flat-top beam profile is in the tissue reaction –consistent results, less complications and no patient downtime. Standard Gaussian beam profiles of other lasers tend to scatter on the skin's surface requiring more shots to fragment the target chromophores causing unnecessary damage to the epidermis. The MedLite C6 delivers long-term, consistent flat-top capability, even after the laser is operated for long periods of time. The stabilized and consistent temperature of our lasers optimizes the output of the homogeneous beam.
||HOYA Conbio C6 Laser Toning
- Easy-to-use control panel
- Multi-spot handpiece is ideal for a wide variety of treatment parameters, offering four spot sizes from 2-8 mm
- Articulated arm stores neatly away in a protective, space-saving vertical position when not in use
- Uses standard electrical voltage
- Reliable solid-state technology
||Flash lamp excited Nd:YAG laser
|Maximum delivered output energy
||1000mJ or more
||2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm
||User-controlled single or repetitive pulsing
|(2) Repetition Rate
||1Hz, 2Hz, 5Hz , 10Hz
|(3) Duration (full)
||less than 20nsec
||Flat top / Collimate