- The MaxG offers superior vessel and pigment clearance that goes beyond single-wavelength lasers.
- MaxG offers superior closure of the larger, deeper facial vessels with Palomar's unique combination of Dynamic Spectrum ShiftingSM and dual-band filters - which provides more uniform heating across the entire diameter of larger vessels .
- And with Palomar's patented advances in pulsed light performance, your clients can experience a comfortable, no-downtime treatment on their way to a refreshed and rejuvenated appearance.
Spectral Shift TechnologyDelivering dual bands of wavelengths to selectively target the absorption peaks of hemoglobin and preferentially heat blood in the presence of melanin, the MaxG offers superior closure of the larger, deeper facial vessels with Dynamic Spectrum Shifting - which increases the concentration of near-infrared light with longer pulsewidths to provide more uniform heating across the entire diameter of larger vessels.
500-670 nm & 870-1200 nm
|Wavelength||500-670nm & 870-1200nm|
|Spot size||10mm x 15mm|
|Repetition Rate||Up to 2Hz|
|Max Fluence||Up to 80J/㎠|
In comparison to non-optimized pulsed light, the MaxG handpiece offers
- More energy available across all pulse durations
- Greater peak power to address challenging small vessels
- Higher fluences to address mid-to-large-sized resistant vessels